Sunday, March 28, 2010

A DAY OF REST

I know I created this blog to be a crafting blog, but really there's not much crafting happening at my place lately.  I'm spending all my spare time painting and hoping like crazy that the painter will still make a miraculous appearance.  I don't hold out too much hope, but maybe.............
As I walked out the door on my way to church this Sunday morning, I had a timely reminder that today is indeed a day of rest.  There was certainly one person member of our household who was intent on holding to that belief and had himself very comfy on our couch.  I'm going to be a dog next time - in fact I'm going to be MY dog next time............

4 comments:

  1. Yes it is a day of rest, and since we are going to get rain, my little westie has found his favourite spot by the window to sleep...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Painting instead of crafting? Not on Val, ring that painter straight away! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Val, love the photo of pooch.....yes a day of rest...Warm Regards Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Val! Thanks for popping into my blog for a visit - lovely to hear from you and yes, we did have a lovely weekend with my parents and Mum loved her mug bag - YAY! :0) I just love this photo of your furry family member - someone certainly has the right idea about how to make the most of a lazy weekend! :0) Bear Hugs! KRIS

    ReplyDelete