Wednesday, January 20, 2010

NEW FABRICS COMING

No pictures today, but I want to tell you that I ordered some new fabrics this morning.  Country - of course.  If you're not on my mail out list of people to whom I send free fabric samples every time I get some new ones, and you'd like to be, just send me an email with your address and I'll pop them in the mail for you too.  That way you'll know exactly what I'm talking about when I start raving about new fabrics.  And if there are other fabrics on my website site that you want to see in "real life" don't hesitate to ask for samples of those too.  It's just what I'm happy to do - don't mind at all.
I'm only buying "specials" off the rep these days, and I love passing the savings on, so they will be a really good price. 

Just in case you don't want to spend the time looking up my email address - sales@applecottagedesigns.com.au 

No comments:

Post a Comment