Sunday, January 24, 2010

CHLOE'S MRS OWL




I've mentioned Chloe in earlier posts.  She's my 12 year old grand daughter.  I made up the original owl pattern for her, and from that first design of mine, she played around with it until she had her wings, eyes and face just right, and Mrs Owl evolved into what we see here.  Chloe fills them with lavender and sells them at a shop in Stanthorpe called Pure heaven.  Justin & Maria from Pure Heaven sell irresistible body care products and make the best coffee you'll ever find.  Absolutely YUM.  Pure Heaven have developed their own range of skin care products and I was recently given some of their soap.  It came housed in this gorgeous little box. It's now minus it's pretty green ribbon, but I love the way their products are not only scrumptious to use, they are presented  beautifully as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment