Monday, July 6, 2009

DASHING THROUGH THE SNOWCONES

Dashing Through The Snowcones is another Meme quilts design.  It has been sitting on an old chest in our TV room for quite a while waiting for the binding.  I have Grandkids for the day today so I told them they could have McDonald's for lunch after the binding was finished on my quilt.  Little did they know how long they might have to wait!!!  However, we got the binding finished and McDonalds it was. I know I should have quilted it a lot more, but it's going to have to wait a little longer before that happens. I hand quilted it with black quilting thread and it's times like that when I use colours like black that I realise my eyes aren't as young as they used to be.  I quite like it on my lounge room wall for now, especially while the weather is a little cooler.  The pattern is now available on my website.  Just go to Patchwork to find it.

1 comment:

  1. That's gorgeous Val.....as usual you've done a lovely job!!!! I really must come and have quilting lessons from you. Have you been doing your painting lessons???? Hugs Erica

    ReplyDelete