Thursday, July 23, 2009

CABIN IN THE WOODS


I don't know who designed this quilt pattern. I just remember that it came out of a book I borrowed from my daughter some time ago and the pattern is called "Cabin in the Woods". Scrappy quilts are my favourite, and I made this one entirely from my scrap pile. I had it quilted by Rosalie from Rose Quilting on her amazing quilting machine, and this morning I took some time to bind it. It's going to replace the existing quilt on our bed which is (was) a one piece cloth all hand quilted. I'm afraid that one is going to have to go to the happy place where worn out quilts have to go. I'm not even game to wash it one more time as I know it just wouldn't survive. Maybe Bonny might like it in her kennel?






1 comment:

  1. Oh No dont put it in the kennel, Keep it high up in the cupboard where no one can see it, never let it go, I 'm stressed now !

    ReplyDelete