Friday, June 5, 2009

A NEW BAG

Sam recently had an urgent call from Homespun to do a project for them in a hurry.  I can't show you what she did or Homespun might get a little upset, but I can tell you that it is in the form of bags and they look great, and we'll see it in the November issue.  I'm a little jealous that Homespun got some of her ideas that I missed out on!!!  Anyway, she got on a bit of a roll and did a new one for Apple Cottage too.  She's in the process of doing the pattern right now.  It's nothing like the Homespun one, but it's a lovely big bag and I love it.  Might have to make one for myself I think.  It will go on my website as soon as she's finished writing up the pattern.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog, and it is lovely! I love Mrs. Clyde. We used to have a cockatiel, and he was so smart. He even talked alot. I love your work, and really enjoyed looking at the posts!
    Micki
    In Ireland

    ReplyDelete