Sunday, April 12, 2009

GRANNY SQUARES


Naomi is Grandchild number five.  She's here with her older sister Chloe.  Last year I thought I'd knit her a lovely stripey jumper. which seemed like such a good idea until I discovered the jumper I'd knitted her wouldn't go over her head.  Needless to say it's been in the back of the cupboard ever since.  The other day I was reading a blog by "Hello! It's Meet Me at Mikes!" and she was crocheting Granny Squares.  So - now I've unpicked that ill fated jumper and I'm turning it into Granny Squares.  I've never crocheted Granny Squares before, but let me tell you they are addictive.  They're quick and easy and fun.  I think Naomi would rather have a jumper, but maybe next year..........

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog, Val. Have taken a copy of your banana muffins to try when I have some overripe ones. Sounds good. Look forward to reading more on your blog.

    ReplyDelete