Monday, July 5, 2010

FOLK ART FROM BUGGY BARN



When I think of Buggy Barn, I always think of gorgeous rich colours that say "buy me I'm irresistible".  The folk art range that has just arrived is no exception along with some blacks which I adore.  These two I've photographed here are just a sample of the 19 I've got in, so if you want to have a look at them I've put them on my website here.    If you'd like samples, just let me know and I can pop them in the post for you.  They're just $12.00m or $4.00 for a fat qtr so once again, a good price.  


My house painting is still coming along.  The man from the paint shop tells me I should not paint unless I know we'll have 24 hours of over 10 degrees.  That's absolutely not happening, so I try to give it a couple of hours at least before the temperature drops in the evening and some days we've been lucky to even reach 10.  I love the cooler weather, so no complaints there.   I wonder how painters operate in cold countries or do they have some magic paint that doesn't need higher temperatures to dry.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm not complaining of the heat! We are in the middle of a heat wave at the cottage. 28celcius plus the humidity brings up into the 30 range. Ok it's hot, but there is a breeze. The pine table is so sticky, my arms seemed glued to it.
    I vowed last winter not to complain of the heat....ever. Yeah, paint away, it just takes longer to dry, that's all....I hope

    ReplyDelete