Friday, May 14, 2010

SCAREDY CAT



It doesn't look so high in the photo does it, but somehow I'm not sure if I've got what it takes to climb up to paint those high bits in the front of our house.  I was thinking that the plank on the top rung of the trestle was scary enough, but hey I'm still too short.  I've solved the problem, but I've still got to gather the courage to actually get up there.  Tomorrow will be the test.   
I've had a sewing frenzy happening too.  I've got an advertising deadline with Country Threads soon, and I'm trying to get a new design finished in time to get it photographed for the ad.   Thank goodness Master Chef is on nearly every night, as that's been my stitching time these last few weeks.  Must admit though that my blanket stitch seems to be getting a bit bigger every night as I'm rushing to get it finished.  Hopefully it won't show too much in the photo.  Will let you have a look when I'm finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment